2024 SCHF - May 3,4

What's happening in the beer world and where.

Moderator: Post Moderators

lexuschris

2024 SCHF - May 3,4

Post by lexuschris »

Greetings all!

Spring and SCHF is right around the corner! This is an amazing weekend, and something you should at least look into!

For 2024, they are returning to Vail Lake Resort near Temecula. Some folks camp, some drive in, some stay local. Friday night is commercial brewers pour and campfire crawl, then the main even on Saturday has dozens of homebrew clubs pouring homebrew! It is a great way to experience everything from seltzers, meads, ciders, ales, lagers, gruits, etc.

For more information, and signups, go to the California Homebrewers page, and become a member. Then purchase a ticket to the event, or volunteer for a free entry pass! https://www.calhomebrewers.org/2024-sou ... formation/

Brewcommune will be have a booth and we are pouring homebrew this year! The Brewcommune campsite is in 'Arroyo Seco' section of the campground, so be sure to stop by and say hi and visit us at our booth on Saturday.

If you are interested in bringing a keg of homebrew to pour at the booth, please PM me as I am putting together our tap list and schedule. Its going to be another great event!

:happybeer:
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
lexuschris

Re: 2024 SCHF - May 3,4

Post by lexuschris »

Update from Calhomebrewers.org on the upcoming fest!
--LexusChris
California Homebrewers Association
4/11/2024

CHA Newsletter: April 2024

Less than a month away, we're in the homestretch before Fest 2024

Volunteers Still Needed.

Hey everyone, want to attend Fest for free? Then consider volunteering. For two hours of your time on Friday,Saturday, or Sunday morning you can help out in a variety of ways and attend for free.
Don't forget you still need to be a member, you can join here
And then register to volunteer here

2024 Fest ProPour
I know everyone has been waiting to find out the breweries that will be pouring at this year's Pro Pour and we're finally ready to share. The six breweries coming on Friday night to share their beers with you are:

• Far Field Beer Company
  • Solaris Beer & Blending
  • Shadow Grove Brewing
  • Sage Brews
  • Barrel & Stave Pour House
  • ISM Brewing

Plus one more surprise

Cheers,
Board of Directors, California Homebrewers Association
calhomebrewers.org
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
romen
Club Secretary

Re: 2024 SCHF - May 3,4

Post by romen »

Thanks for posting that!