Brewcommune - THANK YOU - AHP

What's happening in the beer world and where.

Moderator: Post Moderators

oc eric

Brewcommune - THANK YOU - AHP

Post by oc eric »

WOW! What a turn out! Waaaaaaay beyond what I was expecting. I didn't count, but there had to have been over 100 people come through the doors. All that positive energy and good will can't be ignore. THANK YOU all!

I did squeeze in a bite of the BBQ and thought it was fantastic!

John (Jward)- Thanks for the jockey loan and replacing the lines for me and everything else.

Tim (Maltbarley)- Your Saison was a BIG hit. People LOVED that estery goodness.

Don (?)showed up with a Brew Stove and beer- OMG! I was so busy I didn't even really check it out. :(

Marshall (Haemon) - Dude what can I say? Thank you.

Robert (Brew Captain)- Is he back on the boards? Maybe... You rock bro!

Chris (Lexus Chris) - I can't wait to try that Alesmith Grand Cru! My wife and I were so impressed with your youngest. No teenage awkwardness. It was a pleasure.

Pete (Oskaar) made and appearance and Brad (BrewMaster Brad) called after the Hangar 24 comp to wish me well and tell me that Robert and I's Kolsch took second (I thnk in the category)! Brad did even better, but I'll let him tell that story. Brent(brahn) picked up some supplies.

Who did I forget to mention? My brain is shot. Lots of beers was flowing and people were talking beer and socializing. Awesome day folks! We'll definitely have to have a anniversary party next year - on a different day than our friends at the Bruery :wink: Maybe even something sooner :cheers:

Eric - AHP
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk with his fools. - Hemingway
backhousebrew

Re: Brewcommune - THANK YOU - AHP

Post by backhousebrew »

Thanks Eric for a great day!
Perfect weather, good food, good friends, cold homebrew.
Looking forward to your 1st year anniversary party.
Don
Drink Good Beer!
BrewMasterBrad
Pro Brewer

Post by BrewMasterBrad »

That's an awesome turnout Eric. I wish I could have been there. I will stop by some time this week and check out the shop.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada down at Trader Vic's
Haemon

Post by Haemon »

I had an awesome time and I was pleased to say that more than one of my non-brewing friends showed up. Looking forward to next year-- if you need publicity again, let me know and I can do my best!
oc eric

Post by oc eric »

The first series of pictures are now available in my gallery on the forum. If you have pictures from the day please post or send to me so I can. Thx.
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk with his fools. - Hemingway