Corny Kegs Etc

Got something to hock? This forum is visible to the public, but only members can post.

Moderator: Post Moderators

lars

Corny Kegs Etc

Post by lars »

Hey guys, I'm going to be clearing out some homebrew stuff and wanted to give you guys 1st shot.

First round is some corny kegs - I have both ball-lock and pin-lock. Ball locks $30 each, pin-locks $25 each. I'll get a count later today, but I think I have around 10 ball-lock and 4-5 pin locks. All 5 gallon. I will probably list some 2.5 and 3 gallons later.

Also have some (3) glass carboys - these have no place in a working brewery - we already broke one (luckily no injuries) - make offer.

Need to get rid on some lab glass Erlenmeyer flasks, and graduated cylinders etc - have a bunch of different sizes. I'll grab a pic later and look up what they are worth, but I'll make a deal if you want one, better deal if you want more!

I will also be listing my brew stand - basic Brutus design no electronics, two chugger pumps (stainless), all hoses with Brewers Hardware quick disconnects, 3 kegs (2 50l, one 15.5 gal), all welded no weldless fittings. I usually get better than 80% efficiency on 13+ gallon batches. Not in a hurry to sell this, but will entertain offers. Also will post pics soon.
Shut up and brew
lars

Re: Corny Kegs Etc

Post by lars »

Wow no interest in the kegs at $30? Is that too expensive?

How about 1000ml flasks for $5 each?
Shut up and brew
lexuschris

Post by lexuschris »

$30 for ball lock cornies is a great deal! I already have more than I need, but it is a good price IMO.
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
jward

Post by jward »

I am interested in 2.5 and 3 gallon kegs having plenty of 5g. I have a large diameter flexible gas line with QDs that you may be able to use.
glenn973

Post by glenn973 »

$30 is definitely a good price. Unfortunately I have to many myself.
But definitely interested in the smaller ones. Let me know how much you want for those.

Thanks!
maltbarley

Post by maltbarley »

Times have changed Lars. We used to give a right nut for homebrew equipment. The market is flush and all us old guys have collected more than we need. :-)
lars

Post by lars »

Ok, thanks guys! That's kind of what I was thinking. I'll probably post the kegs in CL or FB Market for a bit more. Wanted to give you guys the first crack at it.

Cheers,
Lars
Shut up and brew