OT: ISO: Golf club set, ladies'

Got something to hock? This forum is visible to the public, but only members can post.

Moderator: Post Moderators

bwarbiany

OT: ISO: Golf club set, ladies'

Post by bwarbiany »

I'm trying to get back into the game and Jess is potentially going to give it a shot too, but we don't want to spend money on a brand new set for her in case she hates it. So if anyone has a set gathering dust they're looking to part with, let me know.
Brad
CurtisG

Re: OT: ISO: Golf club set, ladies'

Post by CurtisG »

I'd recommend going to goodwill too. They always have tons of clubs. you can probably piece together a set good enough to go out.

The newer clubs are a lot easier to hit though, so old ones might be discouraging.

Brewcommune golf outing? :lol:
bwarbiany

Post by bwarbiany »

CurtisG wrote:Brewcommune golf outing? :lol:
Thinking we could knock together 9 holes at the little course off Jeronimo/Cherry one of these days.
Brad
CurtisG

Post by CurtisG »

bwarbiany wrote:
Thinking we could knock together 9 holes at the little course off Jeronimo/Cherry one of these days.

Casta del Sol is a great, 18 hole executive course. only like 35 bucks on the weekend.
bwarbiany

Post by bwarbiany »

CurtisG wrote:
bwarbiany wrote:

Casta del Sol is a great, 18 hole executive course. only like 35 bucks on the weekend.
Good option... Since there's the big 55+ community over there, I just assumed that the Casta del Sol golf course was limited to the residents like Laguna Woods.

I'll have to give that course a shot.
Brad