Advice on a place to eat/drink/watch hoops in 57/91 area.

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

bwarbiany

Advice on a place to eat/drink/watch hoops in 57/91 area.

Post by bwarbiany »

So I mentioned in the "Events" forum that I'm hiking up in the San Gabriel area with Purdue buddies on Saturday and then planning on going out for beers and food to watch the Purdue game [assuming they advance in the tourney].

I live in South OC, two buddies are down in San Diego, and the final one is in Redondo Beach. So we need to pick a place that's good for watching sports, most likely in the vicinity of the 57/91 interchange so that the Redondo guy doesn't have to go TOO far out of his way to get home. And of course I posted it in the events section, so that seems like a central location to many of the members here.

Ideal would be a brewery with a full kitchen. Option #2 would be a restaurant/sports bar with a good tap list.

Caveat would be of course that we'd all have spent the last several hours hiking, so it can't be someplace fancy :happybeer:

Let me know if you have some ideas... Thanks!
Brad
bwarbiany

Re: Advice on a place to eat/drink/watch hoops in 57/91 area

Post by bwarbiany »

I decided [for other reasons] to pick Slater's 50/50 in Huntington Beach. So if anyone just happens to be in the area on Saturday afternoon, that's probably where we'll be watching the game.
Brad