Beechwood BBQ - mmmmmm

Just tasted something great or not so great? Have a favorite restaurant, cigar or pub you'd like to talk about? Review it here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

maltbarley

Beechwood BBQ - mmmmmm

Post by maltbarley »

Aside from the ribs being fantastic, this is a great reason to go to Seal Beach.

To see what's on tap before you go: http://www.beachwoodbbq.com/beer.php
StarRaptor

Re: Beechwood BBQ - mmmmmm

Post by StarRaptor »

Went there on Friday and if you think the ribs are good you need to try the smokehouse burger... damn was it good.

They take 1/2 pound ground smoked brisket and sirloin steak mixed with carmelized onions and herbs.

My wife and I split it and a pork sandwich, afterwards we felt really sad for the pork sandwich that it had to go second
Haemon

Post by Haemon »

This just in: because the owners don't like their customers, OR their customers' money, they have taken tri tip off the menu. It was the best thing on there and so now I'm going to get their email address and complain. I'll post it for everyone and we can all write angry letters.
StarRaptor

Post by StarRaptor »

Haemon wrote:This just in: because the owners don't like their customers, OR their customers' money, they have taken tri tip off the menu. It was the best thing on there and so now I'm going to get their email address and complain. I'll post it for everyone and we can all write angry letters.
Dude you are confusing Beachwood in Seal Beach with Beach Pit in Orange
maltbarley

Post by maltbarley »

Yep, it's Beach Pit, but last time I was there, they still had the tri-tip even though it wasn't on the menu.
tikitatt

Post by tikitatt »

I love this place and love their beer selection. I read that they are going to expand and start brewing their own beer. I can't wait for this to happen.