New HomeBrew Store in Mission Viejo

Oh yes! Everything you ever wanted to know about equipment or ask about equipment, this is the place to be! Share photos or ideas about equipment here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

jamesroberts

New HomeBrew Store in Mission Viejo

Post by jamesroberts »

UNRESTRICTED BREWING

UNRESTRICTED BREWING is a new HomeBrew store in Mission Viejo, please check us out at:
24002 Via Fabricante #502
Mission Viejo, CA 92691

Please visit us at http://www.unrestrictedbrewing.com/

Check out our listing under Google for "Unrestricted Brewing" and tell us what you think about us.

We are also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/UnrestrictedBrewing, if you like what you see, tell us about it and share with your friends.

Check us out on Yelp at http://www.yelp.com/biz/unrestricted-br ... on-viejo-2 and tell us what you think about us.

Thanks for your support.
bwarbiany

Re: New HomeBrew Store in Mission Viejo

Post by bwarbiany »

Now that I've moved to Mission Viejo, I got a chance to head over to check this place out as I needed a CO2 fill.

Pretty nice shop. Clean, well organized. I ended up getting some Calcium Chloride as well because they had it in 1 lb bags for ~$5, whereas most shops only have the 1 oz bags for ~$2. So that was nice.

I asked Jim if he was planning on carrying SafLager W-34/70, as it's my go-to lager yeast. I don't know if he's going to carry it on a regular basis, but I just got an email from him that he'd ordered it for me and it has arrived. Also very nice.

If anyone's in the area, I recommend checking it out. And if you are, let me know and if I'm around I might be up to grab a beer. There's a little place called Pub 33 less than 1/4 mi from the shop with good beer...
Brad
bwarbiany

Post by bwarbiany »

Sadly, I just got this from Jim:

"Sadly I have to announce that Unrestricted will be going out of business and closing the doors at the end of May. Thanks to all of you who have supported the store over the last year. For the rest of the month we will have all equipment on sale for 35% off and all ingredients at 25% off listed retail price. No new orders will be placed so when it's gone....it's gone! All Recipe kits on the shelf are also 35% with a very limited supply. Liquid Malt Extract is a Whopping 50% off and Dry Malt Extract is 35% off! There is a lot more...too much to list so come in a check it out."
Brad
maltbarley

Post by maltbarley »

That's a shame. I guess the South County market spoke.
jamesroberts

Post by jamesroberts »

Stay tune for good news! I have accepted an offer for someone to take the store over and it should be under new ownership by 6/1/17. Thank you to all my faithful customers with their best wishes...it really means a lot to have that much support and I am happy the store will be able to remain open.