Chilling cornie keg

Oh yes! Everything you ever wanted to know about equipment or ask about equipment, this is the place to be! Share photos or ideas about equipment here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

Otterbaub

Chilling cornie keg

Post by Otterbaub »

so i started kegging beacuse my buddy had a kegartor. How ever he doesn't have one anymore a roommate moved out. i know i can buy a tap to fit straight on the keg, but i was wondering does any body have any ideas on how i could chill easily like a small jockey box or something of the like.
Beer is like bread just in different ratios.
maltbarley

Post by maltbarley »

Sanyo 4912M

Should run you less than $200, new. I think Fry's has them.

I might be selling a used one with a 2 tap tower pretty soon. PM m if you are interested.
Rezzin

Re: Chilling cornie keg

Post by Rezzin »

Otterbaub wrote:so i started kegging beacuse my buddy had a kegartor. How ever he doesn't have one anymore a roommate moved out. i know i can buy a tap to fit straight on the keg, but i was wondering does any body have any ideas on how i could chill easily like a small jockey box or something of the like.
Or if you have the space for one, you could try and score a free or cheap fridge off Craigslist and just put 2 or 3 kegs in there. You can pick up a few cobra tapes for cheap and serve that way. It's not the most aesthetically pleasing setup, but it will get the job done.
Image New Brew Club, Free Photo hosting, Yeast Library, Forum
pt

Post by pt »

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/hsh/836596790.html

mini-refrigerator - $50 (mission Viejo)
Reply to: sale-836596790@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-11, 9:25AM PDT

stainless steel mini-refrigerator. barely used Sanyo

PERFECT CONDITION

Unsure the model..email them to find out