Mazer Cup International 2010 - Mead Only Competition

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

backyard brewer

Mazer Cup International 2010 - Mead Only Competition

Post by backyard brewer »

JonGoku wrote:Slightly more off topic, but did some slightly off topic post get moved to a new location, or just deleted for shits and giggles?
Nothing gets deleted unless it's flat out inflammatory or offensive. If I ever do remove a post, which is almost never, the poster will receive a PM notifying them their post was removed and why.

The balance of the thread was moved to the ingredients section to keep this thread on topic and where more people might benefit from your question and the answers that followed. Since our typical daily post count is so low and forums so few, I didn't make a note of the move in this thread since I thought the new thread was easy to find and the intent was to keep this thread on topic.
JonGoku

Re: Mazer Cup International 2010 - Mead Only Competition

Post by JonGoku »

backyard brewer wrote:
JonGoku wrote:Slightly more off topic, but did some slightly off topic post get moved to a new location, or just deleted for shits and giggles?
Nothing gets deleted unless it's flat out inflammatory or offensive. If I ever do remove a post, which is almost never, the poster will receive a PM notifying them their post was removed and why.

The balance of the thread was moved to the ingredients section to keep this thread on topic and where more people might benefit from your question and the answers that followed. Since our typical daily post count is so low and forums so few, I didn't make a note of the move in this thread since I thought the new thread was easy to find and the intent was to keep this thread on topic.
No worries, and you can delete this post and and related off topic posts in this thread as well. I looked for the new location but couldn't find it and so thats why I posted my last comment. Works been a bitch so perhaps a little ESB snuck through in my last post. My apologies.
Jon Image