Free grains for a Dunkelweizen

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

Rezzin

Free grains for a Dunkelweizen

Post by Rezzin »

We have a new user by the name of supplyndmnd who has grains for a Dunkelweizen kit he received that he won't be brewing. It's offered for free to any member interested. Send him a PM or post here and I'll relay the information as he had initial problems signing in. I believe he is located in Irvine.

What a good start as a new BrewCommune member :)
Image New Brew Club, Free Photo hosting, Yeast Library, Forum
supplyndmnd

Post by supplyndmnd »

Thanks Mike for posting this for me. I've finally been able to log in now, don't know exactly why I couldn't previously, maybe too many beers?? :)

The grains I have are for a Dunkelweizen kit purchased from Northern Brewer. My wife bought them for me, but since I haven't moved into all grain yet, I have no use for them. If someone could put them to use feel free to PM me. I'm located in Irvine and you can pick them up most afternoons or evenings. Or if your close by, I could be bribed with a homebrew or two to deliver them !!

I look forward to learning more about brewing, so far I've just brewed about 5 or extract beers and just specialty grains.

Thanks again Mike for referring me to the site and hope to have the chance to attend a brew day soon!

Ray
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin
BrewMasterBrad
Pro Brewer

Post by BrewMasterBrad »

Welcome to the forum Ray. Glad to have you on board. You will find that there is a vast amount of brewing knowledge in our small club, so don't hesitate to ask questions.

Brad
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada down at Trader Vic's