May 2009 Brewcommune Meeting

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

brew captain

May 2009 Brewcommune Meeting

Post by brew captain »

Our next club meeting will be this coming Tuesday, May 12th, at the new Bruery Provisions homebrewing supply store next door to The Bruery in Placentia. The address is 715 Dunn Way, Placentia, CA 92870. Meeting starts at 7:00pm, but feel free to come a little early to check out the newest and best homebrew shop in the OC.

Oh, if anybody has a brewing gadget they would like to show off feel free to bring it along for a little show & tell.

Cheers!
kevinham

Re: May 2009 Brewcommune Meeting

Post by kevinham »

The address is 723 Dunn Way, it's 4 doors down from the Bruery.

Looking forward to seeing you all there, and showing off what we have been busting ass on the last few weeks.
Kevin
backyard brewer

Post by backyard brewer »

brew captain wrote:Oh, if anybody has a brewing gadget they would like to show off feel free to bring it along for a little show & tell.
If ever there was a setup for me..... LOL

I'm going to try and make it but the Scouts moved the Den Meeting to the same night. I'll bring the latest generation stir plate and a Stainless Steel Thermowell
JonGoku

Post by JonGoku »

backyard brewer wrote:
brew captain wrote:Oh, if anybody has a brewing gadget they would like to show off feel free to bring it along for a little show & tell.
If ever there was a setup for me..... LOL

I'm going to try and make it but the Scouts moved the Den Meeting to the same night. I'll bring the latest generation stir plate and a Stainless Steel Thermowell
*Cough* Wasn't there a scout badge for brewing? Could you kill two birds with one stone?
Jon Image
lexuschris

Post by lexuschris »

:happybeer:
Great meeting everyone! Big thanks to Kevin for hosting at the Bruery Provisions shop!!

(BTW, great prices & a 15-min drive-time to my house, makes Bruery Provisions my new #1 brewstore destination!)

Thanks to everyone for the excellent sampling of homebrews & meads, great converstations & inspirations for future brew gadgets!
K:-)
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
BrewMasterBrad
Pro Brewer

Post by BrewMasterBrad »

Great meeting guys. All we were missing was the style presentation!!!! Nice to meet the newbies too. Thanks to Kevin for hosting and to Tim for picking up the pizza.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada down at Trader Vic's