Golf Clubs, bag and hand cart, car amp

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

Andysam

Golf Clubs, bag and hand cart, car amp

Post by Andysam »

First off, I don't know if it is appropriate to post this here, or if it must be only beer related items for sale. If that is the case, feel free to delete this posting.

That being said, I have about 7 golf clubs that I bought from various garage sales for about $2 a piece. They work fine if you don't know how to play, like me LOL. What may be of importance to someone here is the bag and the hand cart. I bought each for about $40 like 5 years ago. They have been used about 6 times total and have spent their lives in the garage. Time to get rid of them.

I would sell the whole lot for $40, or trade for some beer equipment. I am really looking for a propane tank, sanke kegs (all sizes), stir plate, one of those cool keg to fermenter kits, false bottom, bench top capper. Or what else do you have to trade?

Nevermind the dust and crapy phone pic, they are in great shape. (not the clubs, they are in fair, but useable shape)

I also have a car amp for sale. It is in great shape, used for about 2 weeks (no joke!). Pioneer GM-4000F. It is a four channel, 300watt amp. It is also about 4 years old, but will guarentee it works. It has just been sitting in my house now. A comparable amp sells for about $100-$130 nowadays. Will sell for $50.
Attachments
amp2.JPG
amp2.JPG (56.26 KiB) Viewed 923 times
amp.JPG
amp.JPG (75.04 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Clubs.jpg
Clubs.jpg (105.41 KiB) Viewed 928 times
Last edited by Andysam on Tue May 04, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Andysam

Re: Golf Clubs, bag and hand cart

Post by Andysam »

FYI: that sweet PINK beach cruiser is my wife's. Just wanted to clear that up. :)
maltbarley

Re: Golf Clubs, bag and hand cart, car amp

Post by maltbarley »

Andysam wrote:First off, I don't know if it is appropriate to post this here, or if it must be only beer related items for sale.
Anything legal (mostly) goes. Feel free to sell what you wish and you don't have to be embarrassed about your Laguna Beach Cruiser. :happybeer:
jward

Post by jward »

maltbarley wrote:...and you don't have to be embarrassed about your Laguna Beach Cruiser. :happybeer:
Maybe just a little. :P
Andysam

Post by Andysam »

I swear, mine is the powder coated Rambo theme one that has an attached kegerator, dual flame throwers, grenade launcher and 10,000 watt stereo amp on it. (Make fun of that! LOL)