Full-On 4-tap Bar for Trade

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

socalnick

Full-On 4-tap Bar for Trade

Post by socalnick »

Long story, but I got myself a full-on 4-tap and four full-size keg bar. Stainless, tower, sanke connections, four lever pull doors, etc. Kind in a bar, not home made rig. Got a great deal, but second thoughts so looking for a trade down to a Sanyo, BevAir, something along those lines setup for what I've got. It's not perfect of course, and for a tinkerer or someone handy/mechanical, which is many on this board.

It is pretty hardcore at 28" wide by about 7-1/2 feet long. External Westinghouse/Bendix compressor and Penn thermostat working. Guy I got it from said all is functioning, it is not, but should be an easier fix if you do the elbow work. Needs a freon charge. The inside cooler finned heat exchanger is a bit beat up and holding back the fan inside. May be as simple as straightening out carefully, then messing with it to work. It is honestly pretty old but looks good with lots of stainless. I am either going to strip it down for pricey parts and build something else/smaller, but it would be a shame not to restore to former glory. Looking for local knowledgeable person trade or some cash so I can go off and get a small 2-3 cornie setup. This thing will blow away your chest freezer setup and be envy of the neighborhood, just a bit overkill for my needs and willingness to tinker right now as I have other projects.

Looking for local SoCal cash or trade. I'd like $400-$500 obo or prefer a trade for a solid 2-tap nice stainless top/front kegerator or conversion. My bar needs work, but may be an easy fix with some time, or worst case a change of the internal heat exchange (radiator looking fin part, McQuay manufactured), can't find a brand on the bar. Only thing I can compare it to is one of those $3k+ bar setups with 4 taps. I could part out the Sanke taps, etc., but shame to strip this thing and part it, someone should be able to figure out. I think this is a fair trade down, looking for something more in my living room. The scrap steel value of this beast alone is probably decent. Just don't want to bother right now. You'll need a low U-Haul trailer to get it out, a furniture dolley, and 2 guys, few hundred pounds. Drop a line, I'm pretty open, not to college kegerator junk setups though, has to look decent and newer in living room for this trade. I'm in central OC. replytonick at gmail dot com
maltbarley

Re: Full-On 4-tap Bar for Trade

Post by maltbarley »

Hi Nick,
Posting classified ads is something that is reserved for Brewcommune members and also belongs in its designated area. Your post will be archived.

Thanks.