B.F.F. (Brew Friends Forever)

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

Brewfoo

B.F.F. (Brew Friends Forever)

Post by Brewfoo »

I bought this cheap and pretty neat photo editing app on my iPhone called, "Instagram."

Here are some pics of my B.F.F.
Beavis and Brewfoo.  I had a spontaneous itch to brew suddenly last week and posted it on Facebook.  It was later in the evening and guess who responded...
Beavis and Brewfoo. I had a spontaneous itch to brew suddenly last week and posted it on Facebook. It was later in the evening and guess who responded...
BFF.JPG (107.72 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
This man is Daniel Fernandez.  He started homebrewing and writing about it on bulletin boards before the internet.  He's a master chef and a head IT security guy for a major company.  He is my Brew Idol.
This man is Daniel Fernandez. He started homebrewing and writing about it on bulletin boards before the internet. He's a master chef and a head IT security guy for a major company. He is my Brew Idol.
Brewidol.JPG (125.51 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
Have any pics of your own to share?
Beer....it's the new "water."
BrewMasterBrad
Pro Brewer

Re: B.F.F. (Brew Friends Forever)

Post by BrewMasterBrad »

How cute you guys are!! :D

I've met Daniel before at Out of the Park Pizza. Very nice guy.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada down at Trader Vic's
nico soze

Post by nico soze »

He is a nice guy. Plus he makes pretty Damn good partial mash recipes. His Scottish ale with Hawaiian coffee was incredible.
Brewfoo

Post by Brewfoo »

A quick brewday at my house today. My friend Tommy and his nephew, John with his girlfriend, Jasmine.
IMG_5079.JPG
IMG_5079.JPG (124.5 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
Tommy is a friend from work who I took under my wing and is now on his 4th extract batch. Today was John's first time seeing how homebrewing works. He is a fan of good beer and is now interested in getting started.
IMG_5080.JPG
IMG_5080.JPG (127.23 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
Even Jasmine got into the mix.
IMG_5082.JPG
IMG_5082.JPG (153.99 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
Brewfoo

Post by Brewfoo »

In my quest to spread homebrewing knowledge even if it's mediocre at best, I helped Mike (far right in pic) brew his first exact at my house yesterday. Mike is a UC Berkeley graduate in microbiology and currently works in the lab at St. Jude Hospital in Fullerton. Homebrewing has validated his many hours of study and he is enthused about applying his career trade to making good hooch. Cheers to him. :happybeer:
IMG_5327-1.jpg
IMG_5327-1.jpg (113.88 KiB) Viewed 1129 times