Heading to the OC Fair tonight

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

Stark

Heading to the OC Fair tonight

Post by Stark »

If anyone is interested or already planning on going tonight (I will be there after a short stop at the Goat Hill.) and would not mind meeting up, message me and I can pass you my cell. I should be getting there about 8ish.
spkrtoy

Post by spkrtoy »

No, won't be going tonight but will be there tomorrow for the Homebrewer's appreciation party!
Have fun!
Cheers,
Lyn
Everybody has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege.

I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it.
What I don't Know Far out weighs what I do.
Stark

Post by Stark »

spkrtoy wrote:No, won't be going tonight but will be there tomorrow for the Homebrewer's appreciation party!
Have fun!
Hmm, I have a feeling I should plan on going tomorrow as well. Any further details on this shindig?
spkrtoy

Post by spkrtoy »

It's a "thank you" from the OC Fair to the homebrewers, beer judges and those who've donated time to do stuff relating to the Home Made Beer Competition the fair has every year.

It's an invitation only event and a person can bring only 1 guest and I've been going for about 7 years now and it's a pretty nice event. Food, beer and they announce the individual winning brewers for each category and many bring examples of their beer for all to "sample". I can go into great detail, but suffice to say, it's a fun event!
Cheers,
Lyn

Rezzin

Post by Rezzin »

Hey Lyn, I'm not sure if I can drop by tonight with the parking pass. Did you want to stop by (im right off the 55) before you head to the fair and pick up the parking pass? It's a VIP single day parking pass for Lot F.
Image New Brew Club, Free Photo hosting, Yeast Library, Forum
Stark

Post by Stark »

spkrtoy wrote:It's a "thank you" from the OC Fair to the homebrewers, beer judges and those who've donated time to do stuff relating to the Home Made Beer Competition the fair has every year.

It's an invitation only event and a person can bring only 1 guest and I've been going for about 7 years now and it's a pretty nice event. Food, beer and they announce the individual winning brewers for each category and many bring examples of their beer for all to "sample". I can go into great detail, but suffice to say, it's a fun event!
I think I will definitely do what I can to donate sometime next year.
backyard brewer

Post by backyard brewer »

Stark wrote:
spkrtoy wrote:It's a "thank you" from the OC Fair to the homebrewers, beer judges and those who've donated time to do stuff relating to the Home Made Beer Competition the fair has every year.

Lyn could probbly get you in. If not, you can say you are Derrin Roe and took 3rd in Scotch Ale as I will not be going this year.
kevinham

Post by kevinham »

Backyard Brewer wrote:
Stark wrote:

Lyn could probbly get you in. If not, you can say you are Derrin Roe and took 3rd in Scotch Ale as I will not be going this year.
You could call them and have him put on the list as your guest.
Kevin
spkrtoy

Post by spkrtoy »

Mike, noted.
We do normally need to RSVP, but I do know the people in charge, so if you've got the time, I've got the connections!

pm me quick, as I'll be in bed by 10 pm PST. tonite.
Cheers,
Lyn