September Meeting - 9/18 at the Bruery

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

BrewMasterBrad
Pro Brewer

September Meeting - 9/18 at the Bruery

Post by BrewMasterBrad »

Due to scheduling conflicts, we are moving the September meeting to Thursday, September 18, 7 pm, at The Bruery.

Neither the president or the secretary could make the 16th, so we are moving to a Thursday this month only.

Agenga items will include the beta web site, the article we are writing for publication, a location for the October brew day, and initial planning for the 2009 SCHF.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada down at Trader Vic's
beerGuardin

Good Times!

Post by beerGuardin »

Hey everyone! It was nice meeting you guys! I had a lot of fun and learned quite a bit especially from you guys with a more seasoned pallate. Thanks to Pat for allowing us to hang out and try his beer! Thanks to Lyn for showing me around and introducing me to everyone. Looking forward to the AHA rally, and any other events the club has planned.

Thanks Again!
Pat Morrison
spkrtoy

Post by spkrtoy »

Pat,
No problem, as you'll find out soon, we're pretty nice and know a thing or 100 about beer.
Patrick is an awesome brewer, and I thank him for his generous hosting for us!

If you need any other help or have questions, be sure to post them up here. There will be spot on advice and I know you can take it to the bank!. We're new, but we're old in experience, so remember there's no such thing as a stupid question, just the question that does not get asked.
If you want feedback on your brews, we do have brew club meetions on odd months and brew day's at members homes on the even months.

Welcome!
dhempy

Post by dhempy »

Welcome to the board Pat.

Lyn is right on ... there are some guys here that have forgotten more about brewing than I'll ever know. We hope to see you on the board regularly and I'm looking forward to meeting you someday when I venture south from Camarillo.

Dan
BrewMasterBrad
Pro Brewer

Post by BrewMasterBrad »

Hey Pat, it was great to meet you in person.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada down at Trader Vic's